APD Complaints Handling Procedure

APD Complaints Handling Procedure

Albourne Partners Deutschland AG

BaFin-ID: 10155548

Albourne Partners Deutschland AG ("APD") has internal policies and procedures in place to ensure that complaints are handled in a clearly defined and effective manner. This procedure represents APD's commitment to fair and transparent dealings with our clients.

What is the procedure for making a complaint?

If you are a client of APD, please file the complaint with your usual contact person via e-mail.

You can also file the complaint via e-mail (APD.Complaints@albourne.com) or phone (+49 89 89 06 787 0).

In order to investigate a complaint effectively, we will need the following information from you:

  • Appropriate identification (e.g., full legal name of the organization, an investor number, etc.);
  • Contact details (e.g., business address, telephone number, an e-mail, etc.);
  • Sufficient detail of the nature of the complaint and supply of any relevant documents and other information that may support the complaint and its resolution (e.g., the relevant Fund name, description of the complaint, etc.).

Handling your complaint

APD takes all client concerns seriously and will deal with them as quickly as possible. We will generally provide you with an acknowledgement within 7 working days.

Upon completion of our investigation and conclusive assessment of your complaint, we will provide you with the result of our analysis within 60 working days and, if applicable, with details regarding next steps. Should we not be able to provide you with a conclusive analysis within this timeframe, we will inform you about the timeframe in which we will be able to come back to you with conclusive feedback.

lf required, APD will submit information regarding your complaint to the Bundesanstalt für Finanzdienstleistungsaufsicht (“BaFin”) as the competent regulator in line with regulatory reporting requirements. You also have the possibility to file a complaint with the BaFin directly.

Alternative dispute resolution bodies (ADR) and civil action

As an alternative or if you are not satisfied with our final response, you have the right to address your complaint for settlement to an alternative dispute resolution body (ADR) or take civil action against APD.